by Laura Blankenbaker
Apples aren‘t just for eating. Use them as paintbrushes in this autumn art project!
What You Need
- 2 apples
- construction paper
- tempera paints
- paper plates
What You Do
- Cut an apple in half lengthwise.
- Pat the apple dry with a paper towel.
- Pour a little bit of paint on a paper plate.
- Dip the cut side of the apple in paint.
- Press the apple down hard on a clean sheet of paper to make an apple print.
CHANGE THE SHAPE: Make other designs by cutting the other apple in half or in wedges.