Give the feathered friends in your neighborhood a tasty treat!
What You Need
- bird seed
- peanut butter
- popcorn (optional)
- sunflower seeds (optional)
What You Do
- Cover the bagel with a layer of peanut butter.
- Roll the covered bagel in bird seed, completely covering it. You may also use food items such as popcorn and sunflower seeds if you do not have bird seed.
- String the yarn through the center hole of the bagel. Tie the ends together.
- Hang the feeder in view of a window where you and your child can watch the wild birds come to feast.