WHAT YOU NEED
- pictures of yourself, your family, and things you’ve done
- several sheets of white paper
- craft scraps (construction paper, wrapping paper, stickers, ribbon, yarn, craft foam, etc.)
- crayons or markers
- scissors and glue
- hole punch
WHAT YOU DO
- Organize your pictures into groups that can be used to make pages. For example, you might make a page about your pet or a family vacation.
- Decide how you will decorate each page.
- Write a note about each picture.
- After you’ve finished all your pages, make a cover for your scrapbook.
- Put the pages on top of each other. Use a hole punch to make three holes evenly spaced along the left edge of the book.
- Thread pieces of yarn or ribbon through each of the holes. Tie them into knots or bows to bind the pages of your scrapbook together.