Use celery to make a special card for Mom this Mother’s Day.
What you need
- stalk of celery
- rubber band
- red and green craft paint (We used acrylic paint.)
- card stock
- paper plate
- paint brush
What you do
- Fold a piece of card stock in half to make a card.
- Put craft paint on a paper plate.
- Attach a rubber band around the celery stalk to keep the ribs held tightly together. Then cut off the ends of the ribs so you have a flat “dipping” surface.
- Dip the end of the celery stalk in the red paint. Then use it to “stamp” a flower design on the card.
- Use the paint brush and green paint to add stems and leaves to your flowers.