Make a little chimp you can put on your pencil to keep you company.
What You Need
- Tan felt
- 2 small googly eyes
- Black marker
- 1 tan pipe cleaner
- 2 black pipe cleaners
- Large black pom-pom
- Black spool
What You Do
- Make the Head and Face
- Glue the pom-pom on top of the spool.
- Cut a face shape and two ears out of tan felt. Glue the face and ears onto the pom-pom.
- Make the Arms and Legs
Twist the two black pipe cleaners around the spool to make the chimp’s arms and legs.
- Add Nose, Eyes, and Mouth
- Twist the tan pipe cleaner into a small ball. Glue it to the face to make the chimp’s nose.
- Glue the googly eyes onto the face. Use the marker to draw the nose and mouth.
- Put on Pencil
Stick the spool onto a pencil so your chimp pal is easy to hold.