Freeze some colorful ice cubes and cool off on a hot summer day.
What You Need
- Bathing suits or clothes that can get wet
- Blindfold (optional)
- Food coloring (optional)
- Ice cubes – more fun if made with food coloring!
- Ice cube trays
- Plastic containers, big enough to put your feet in, one per player
What You Do
- Make lots of ice cubes
It’s more fun if you make the ice cubes colorful by adding some food coloring.
- Have a race for how quickly you can melt an ice cube
Challenge people to melt the ice cubes as fast as you can.
- See if you can pick up ice cubes with your feet
Fill a bucket with water and lots of ice cubes. Take turns removing cubes from the bucket using only your feet. Make it more challenging by putting on a blind fold.
- If you have ice cubes left…
Go on an Ice Cube Treasure Hunt and make ice sculptures. (right link?)