This veggie caterpillar will crawl right off your plate and into your belly!
What You Need
- 1 celery stalk (5–6 inches long)
- 2–3 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 clean radish (without stem)
- Trail mix
What You Do
- Stuff Celery with Cream Cheese
Set aside about a teaspoon of the cream cheese. Stuff the inside of the celery stalk with the remaining cream cheese.
- Add Raisins and Sunflower Seeds
Insert one row of raisins and two rows of sunflower seeds or peanuts into the stuffed cream cheese as shown. You can also substitute your other favorite pieces from the trail mix.
- Add Almonds for Legs
Use the leftover cream cheese to stick two rows of almond legs onto the bottom of the celery stalk.
- Make the Caterpillar’s Head
Cut the radish in half. Attach one half to the end of the celery stalk using a bit of cream cheese. Add two nuts or raisins for the eyes.