Glue rows of twigs on a frame for a cool effect
What You Need
- Acorn caps or full acorns
- Tacky Glue
- Picture frame with flat surfaces
What You Do
- Gather twigs on a nature walk
Choose twigs that have bark that is securely attached, not starting to chip or peel off in any way.
You can choose twigs that are generally the same width, or mix it up.
Cut the twigs to approximately the same length with gardening shears.
- Put a thin line of glue on each twig
Tacky Glue works great and dries clear.
- Glue from the corners to ensure the twigs line up
- Glue as you have time
You don’t have to complete this project all at one time. It can be like a puzzle where you do a little bit each day.
- You can glue a few acorns in the corner for some extra decoration