Decorate your snow angel with colorful items and water dyed by food coloring.
What You Need
- Children’s clothing (optional)
- Evergreen branches (optional)
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Fruit (optional)
- Ribbons (optional)
- Soft snow
- Squirt bottles or plastic condiment bottles (optional)
What You Do
- Before going outside, prepare a few squirt bottles with water colored by dye.
You can use these to “paint” your snow angels. Just put a few drops of food coloring in the water.
- Make snow angels.
Find a patch of snow without footprints. Gently fall backwards, perhaps to your bottom first, and then lay back. Open and close your legs, wave your arms up and down. This makes the skirt and the wings. Get up carefully and leap away from your snow angel to keep the snow un-marked around it.
- Decorate your snow angel.
Lay children’s clothing over the angel to give it a nice outfit.
Give it hair with evergreen boughs.
“Paint” it with squirty bottles of dyed water.
Give it a face with the fruit.