Show your dog some love by making a batch of these sweet yogurt treats.
By Michele Reyzer; Photos by Mark Godfrey
What You Need:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of yogurt (approximately 2 small containers)
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- ice cube trays or molds
What You Do:
- Mash the banana in a large bowl. Add the yogurt and peanut butter. Mix together
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays or molds and freeze for several hours.
- Store the pup-sicles in the freezer until your dog deserves a cool treat. Then pop one out for your pup. Who’s a good pooch?