Surprise your cat with these purr-fectly fabulous felt toys!
What You Need:
- felt (pink, black, and gray or brown)
- fabric glue
- cotton balls
- dried catnip
- 6″ long strand of yarn
What You Do:
- Cut out these mouse shapes from felt:
– two bodies and two ears (gray or brown)
– one triangle nose and two inner ears (pink)
– two circle eyes (black)
- Create a pillow by gluing two mouse body shapes together along the edges. Leave a one-inch opening for filling along the round edge.
- Once the glue has dried, stuff a few pulled-apart cotton balls inside and sprinkle in some catnip.
- For the tail, place one end of the yarn inside the opening in the mouse’s body. Seal the opening shut with a few dabs of glue.
- Arrange the ears, nose and eyes on the mouse as shown, and glue in place.