Recipe by Michele Reyzer; Photo by Mark Godfrey
Do you love bugs? Then you’ll have lots of fun making—and eating—these tasty treats!
What You Need
- honeydew melon
- orange slice
- orange rind
What You Do
- With an adult’s help, cut four wing shapes from cantaloupe and four wings shapes from honeydew melon.
- Arrange them on a plate, as shown.
- Place a column of blueberries between each set of wings.
- For the sun, add half an orange slice surrounded by strips of orange rind.
- If you want, add cauliflower clouds to the scene.
“Bug Bites” originally appeared in the June/July 2017 issue of Ranger Rick magazine.