Some people think that ladybugs bring good luck. See how lucky you are when you make a whole bunch of ladybugs.
What You Need
- medium-size pom-poms (red, orange, and yellow)
- small black pom-poms
- black felt
- black pipe cleaners
- googly eyes (two for each ladybug)
- craft glue
What You Do
- Cut a pipe cleaner so that you have a 3-inch-long piece. Bend the cut piece into a “V” shape.
- Glue the bottom of the “V” shape between one medium pom-pom and one small pom-pom. Hold together for 60 seconds to allow the glue to stick.
- Cut tiny circles out of the black felt to make spots. Glue the spots onto the ladybug’s back.
- Glue two googly eyes onto the ladybug’s face.
- Bend tops of pipe cleaner to make antennas.