Brighten up your window with a beautiful butterfly!
What You Need
- sheet of black construction paper
- tissue paper (multiple colors)
- 4 small pom-poms
- 2 pipe cleaners
- glue or tape
- butterfly pattern
What You Do
1. Use the pattern to cut a butterfly shape out of black construction paper.
2. Cut tissue paper into the shape of the butterfly’s wings and glue them on the back of the butterfly shape.
3. Cut smaller pieces of tissue paper and use them to decorate the butterfly’s wings.
4. Glue the pop-poms onto the center of the butterfly.
5. Glue the pipe cleaners onto the back of the butterfly and shape them into antennae.