Pretend to be a chameleon and catch tasty bugs.
What You Need
- chameleon pattern
- green craft foam
- 2 green pom-poms
- 2 googly eyes
- permanent marker
- craft glue
- party blower
- scraps of felt or craft foam
- adhesive-backed Velcro®
What You Do
- Use the pattern to cut out two chameleon head shapes from craft foam.
- Glue the two cut-out pieces together along the top and bottom, leaving the middle open.
- Slide the party blower through the opening. Attach a thin strip of Velcro® (the hooked side) to the tip of the party blower “tongue”.
- Glue a pom-pom and googly eye to each side of the chameleon’s head. Add a mouth and nostril with permanent marker, as shown.
- Draw small bugs on scraps of felt or craft foam. Cut out them out and attach a piece of Velcro® (the looped side) to each one.
- Now catch the bugs with your sticky “tongue”!
Craft by Michele Reyzer