Give this pigeon a twirl and watch it come to life!
by Debbie Edwards; art by John Gallagher
What You Need
- pigeon pattern
- crayons, colored pencils, or markers
- craft glue
What You Do
1. Download and print the pigeon pattern.
2. Color both birds so they look the same.
3. Cut out the pattern along the solid black lines. Then fold it in half along the dotted lines.
4. Glue the pattern together along the top and side edges. (Leave the bottom open.)
5. Once the glue has dried, put one end of the pencil inside the pattern and tape in place.
6. Roll the pencil between your hands. Now watch what happens!
SEE IT IN ACTION!