This spooky spider egg sac is a fun Halloween decoration that’s frightfully easy to make!
What You Need
- white ballon
- cotton batting (available at craft stores)
- craft glue
What You Do
- Inflate the balloon.
Inflate the balloon to the size you want your egg sac to be and knot the end.
- Tie the string.
Tie a piece of string (at least 12 inches long) around the knot of the balloon.
- Add the cotton.
Cut strips of cotton batting. Glue them onto the balloon until it’s completely covered.
- Add the spiders.
Place some creepy-crawly spiders on the egg sac, then hang.
- Here’s how to make your own Creepy-Crawly Spiders:
- What You Need:
- four equal-length pieces of pipe cleaner
- one small and one large black pom-pom
- tacky glue
- What You Do:
- Gather the pipe cleaners in a tight bundle and twist them together in the middle.
- Bend the pipe cleaners to create eight legs.
- Glue the pom-poms together. Once dry, glue them onto the twisted middle section of the spider.