Swim with manatees at bath time.
What You Need
- 2 black buttons
- 2 round natural color sponges
- 2 plastic mesh bath sponges (“squishies”)
- Reinforced toe, knee-high stocking
What You Do
- Make Flippers
Cut two pieces off of one of the sponges, to make flippers.
- Stuff Stocking With Squishies
Push the cut sponge into the stocking. Then push a squishy into the stocking, followed by the other sponge, and the last squishy.
- Tie a Knot In the Stocking to Make Manatee’s Tail
- Sew On Flippers and Eyes
Sew the remaining sponge pieces on either side of the manatee for flippers. Sew the buttons on for eyes.