Make a yummy gosling snack out of sliced peaches.
What You Need
- 3 red grapes cut in half lengthwise
- Can of sliced peaches
What You Do
- Make Goose
- Place three slices of peach on a plate to make goose’s feathers. Add two grape pieces to make the goose’s neck.
- Use part of a slice of peach to make the goose’s head.
- Cut one grape piece in half and use it to make the goose’s bill.
- Make Goslings
- Use pieces of peach slices to make the goslings’ bodies and heads.
- Add pieces of raisins for eyes and the goslings’ bills.