Hang your rabbit windsock outside and watch it hop about!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 sheet white craft foam
- 1 sheet pink craft foam
- 8 strips of ribbon (each 2′ long)
- black and red markers
- stapler and glue
WHAT YOU DO:
- Cut the sheet of white craft foam in half lengthwise. Roll the foam lengthwise and staple the edges together to make a tube.
- Cut tow large ears out of white craft foam. Cut two smaller ears out of the pink craft foam. Glue the pink ears on top of the white ears.
- Staple the ears onto the white tube.
- Cut a triangle shape out of the pink craft foam. Glue it onto the face for a nose.
- Use markers to draw the rest of the face on the rabbit, as shown.
- Staple strips of ribbon along the bottom of the tube.
- Cut a long piece of string and staple one end to each side of the top of the rabbit’s head.