Your child will dive into snack time when these cookies are on the menu!
Craft by Katie Greuel
What You Need
- cookie dough
- 10 chocolate chips, chopped into tiny pieces
What You Do
- Make the dough.
- Shape dough into 1″ balls and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Use a fork dipped in flour to flatten the balls in a crisscross pattern for the turtles’ shells.
- Shape dough into pea-sized balls. Attach five of these to each “shell” to make the legs and heads.
- Bake for about 7–8 minutes in a 400° F oven.
- While still warm, push chocolate pieces into the turtles for eyes.Makes two-to-three dozen sea turtles. Enjoy!