Use geometric shapes to recycle a toilet paper roll into a penguin pal.
What You Need
- black, orange, and white construction paper
- googly eyes
- penguin pattern (see below)
- empty toilet paper roll
What You Do
- Download, Print, and Cut Out Pattern
- Download and print the shapely penguin pattern.
- Cut out the shapes on the pattern.
- Glue Shapes on Toilet Paper Roll
- Glue the rectangle around the toilet paper roll. Then glue on tummy, wings, and feet.
- Glue the head onto the top of the roll.
- Glue the orange diamond on top of the black diamond. Glue onto the front of the head.
- Glue on Eyes
Glue on googly eyes and any other decorations you’d like.