This delicious cookie snake will slither right off the plate and into your belly!
What You Need
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Mini M&M’s or chocolate chips
What You Do
- Make Dough
- Mix together the peanut butter and powdered milk. When this is thoroughly mixed, add in the honey and stir.
- Add in the cocoa and stir. Add in the vanilla and stir. Add in the nuts and raisins (if you like them). Be sure to add each ingredient in the order that it is called for.
- Form Dough Into Snakes
- Pull apart small balls and roll between your hands to form snakes.
- To give your snakes a face, add two M&M or chocolate chip eyes to each. Cut the cherries into strips and add as the tongue. If the eyes or tongue don’t stick, add a little peanut butter as some “glue.”
- Refrigerate Snakes
Put your snakes on wax paper and refrigerate until they become firm. Now you’re ready to hiss back and eat up those slithering snakes.