Turn a fuzzy sock into a new monkey friend.
What You Need
- Small piece of light blue felt
- Black marker
- Ping-pong ball
- Fuzzy brown pipe cleaner
- 2 small black pom-poms
- Fuzzy brown sock
What You Do
- Insert Ping Pong Ball and Pipe Cleaner
- Place the ping-pong ball in the toe of the sock. Fold the sock over about four inches from the toe.
- Poke a pipe cleaner through the side of the sock. Thread it through the toe of the sock, across the face, (above the ping-pong ball) and back through the other side of the sock. (This will hold the ping-pong ball in place.) Bend the pipe cleaner to make the monkey’s arms.
- Add Eyes and Face
- Cut a piece of felt into the shape of the number 8 for the monkey’s eyes. Glue the felt on the monkey’s face. Then glue the two pom-poms on the blue felt.
- Draw the monkey’s nose and mouth with a black marker.