Create an indoor snowstorm with these sparkling snowflakes made with pipe cleaners.
What You Need
- white or clear glitter
- white paint
- pasta pieces of various sizes that can be threaded
- 3 long pipe cleaners
- white string (about 1 foot long)
- thumbtack or strong tape
What You Do
- Twist Pipe Cleaners
Twist the centers of the three pipe cleaners together so that six pipe-cleaner arms fan out like a star.
- Thread Pasta Onto Pipe Cleaners
Thread pasta pieces onto each arm, leaving extra room at the ends to tie a loop. Loop the end of each arm by twisting the pipe cleaner.
- Attach String
Twist the end of the top arm around a piece of white string.
- Paint and Add Glitter
- Paint your creation with white paint. While the paint is still wet, sprinkle on glitter.
- Let dry and hang with a thumbtack or strong tape.