Let your child monkey around with this paper puppet.
What You Need
- Brown construction paper
- 4 paper fasteners
- Squirrel monkey puppet pattern
What You Do
- Download, Print, and Color the Pattern
Download and print the squirrel monkey puppet pattern. Color the various parts of the monkey on the pattern.
- Cut Out and Assemble Monkey
Cut out the monkey’s head, body, arms, legs, and tail. Attach the monkey’s head, arms, legs, and tail to its body with the paper fasteners.
- Make a Paper “Tree Branch”
- Cut 6 or 7 strips of construction paper. Make a “tree branch” by using the strips of paper to form a paper chain.
- Staple the monkey to the paper chain.