These pretty sandwiches, made with cream cheese and strawberry jam, say “I love you!”
What You Need
- heart-shaped cookie cutter
- cream cheese
- red food coloring
- strawberry jam
- small strawberries, washed and capped
What You Do
- Cut Bread Into Heart Shape
Use a cookie cutter to cut heart shapes out of bread.
- Add Cream Cheese or Jam
- Spread cream cheese or jam on one side of the bread hearts. (To make pink cream cheese, add a drop of red food coloring to a small amount of the cheese and stir until well blended.)
- Leave sandwiches open-faced or top with more bread, sliced strawberries, or dollops of jam.