This summer bouquet looks good and tastes great!
BY LAURA BLANKENBAKER
PHOTO BY JOHN COLLINS/HAPPY MEDIUM PRODUCTIONS
What you need
- green apple
- assorted fruit (strawberries, melon, pineapple, raspberries, etc.)
- wooden coffee stirrers (cut to different lengths)
What you do
- Cut the apple in half lengthwise. Place flat side down on a plate.
- Cut up pieces of fruit.
- Insert a coffee stirrer into each piece of fruit.
- Insert each fruit “stick” into the apple to make a bouquet.
Makes two fruit bouquets.