You can be a toucan when you make and wear this colorful headband.
What You Need
- 1 sheet each of yellow, light green, and black construction paper
- Crayons or markers
- Black feathers
- Glue stick
- 2 large googly eyes
- Toucan headband pattern
What You Do
- Download, Print, and Cut Out Pattern
Download and print the toucan headband pattern. Using the pattern, cut out the toucan’s head from yellow paper and the toucan’s bill from the green paper.
- Make the Bill
- Color the bill, as shown, with markers or crayons.
- Glue the two pieces of the bill together. Then glue the bill between the two pieces for the head.
- Add Feathers and Eyes
Glue black feathers and googly eyes onto the head.
- Assemble Headband
- Cut a strip of black paper that is 2″ x 12″. Staple the ends of the strip together to make a headband that fits your child’s head.
- Staple the completed toucan head to the front of the headband.