You’ll gobble down dinner when turkey tacos are on the menu!
by Michele Reyzer; photo by Chris Conway/NWF
What you need
• taco shells
• taco filling (We used shredded turkey.)
• red, yellow, and orange bell peppers
• slice of American cheese
• black olives
What you do
1. Fill taco shell with filling. Place on a plate.
2. Cut wedges of bell peppers. Arrange the bell peppers around the shell so that they look like feathers.
3. Cut the cheese in the shape of a turkey’s head. (See photo.) Place on top of the taco shell.
4. Cut a piece of orange bell pepper for the turkey’s bill. Cut a strip of red pepper for the turkey’s snood.
5. Add pieces of black olive for the turkey’s eyes.