What You Need
- orange cardstock or construction paper
- large piece of white felt
- large piece of black felt
- orange flip-flops (optional)
- fabric glue
- puffin costume pattern 
- pipe cleaner (optional)
What You Do
STEP 1: Download and Print the Pattern 
STEP 2: Cut Out Felt
- Follow the directions on the pattern sheet to cut the head out of white felt and the wings out of black felt.
- Use the pattern to cut the top of the head out of black felt and the beak out of orange cardstock.
STEP 3: GLUE FELT
Glue the seam along the top of the head. Set aside to dry. Then glue the two pieces of black felt to either side of the top of the head.
STEP 5: MAKE THE PUFFIN’S FEET
- Use the pattern to cut two puffin feet out of orange cardstock or orange construction paper.
- Draw lines on both feet as shown on the pattern.
- Punch two holes on each foot as shown on the pattern.
- For each foot, thread the pipe cleaner through the two holes and tie it securely to the top of the flip-flop strap.