Slide an animal bookmark over the corner of a page to mark your place!
What You Need
- Construction paper
What You Do
- Cut an 8″ square piece of construction paper. Fold the square in half, then half again. Crease.
- Unfold the paper and lay flat. Fold one corner into the center and crease. Do the same with the opposite corner.
Unfold the paper. Cut out one of the squares and the two triangles on the sides to make an arrow shape.
- Fold the two triangles down on top of each other to make a square with a pocket. Glue the two triangles to each other. (Do not glue the triangles to the square.)
- Cut eyes, teeth, ears, and noses out of construction paper. Glue them onto your pockets to make any animal you can imagine.
- Click here for illustrated instructions.