Say “I love you!” with this healthful frozen snack!
WHAT YOU NEED
- single-serving container of strawberry yogurt
- heart-shaped cookie cutter*
WHAT YOU DO
- Place the cookie cutter on a small plate.
- Fill the cookie cutter with yogurt.
- Freeze until solid—about two hours.
- Lift off cookie cutter and serve. (Run a little warm water over the side of the cookie cutter if you have trouble removing the frozen yogurt heart.)
* If you don’t have a heart-shaped cookie cutter, make one out of aluminum foil.
- Take a 8″ x 3″ sheet of aluminum foil and fold the long side up 1/2″. Keep folding over until you have a strip of aluminum foil that is 8″ x 1/2″.
- Tape the ends together.
- Bend to form a heart shape.
craft by Laura Blankenbaker; photo by John Collins/Happy Medium Productions