May is National Bike Month! Here are five fun ways to celebrate :
- Decorate your bike helmet with stickers, press-on letters, photos, and other cool stuff. Then go for a spin.
- Build an obstacle course and ride your bike around it.
- Organize a bike parade on a local bike trail. Have your friends wrap paper streamers around their bike frames and wear colorful clothing.
- Hold a bike swap for kids who have outgrown their bikes.
- Watch a local cycling race. To find one near you, go online at bikeride.com and click on “Events.”