Use autumn leaves to make animal pictures.
WHAT YOU NEED
- newly fallen leaves of different colors, shapes, and sizes
- construction paper
- heavy books
WHAT YOU DO
- Gather some leaves and put them between layers of newspapers. Pile heavy books on top.
- In a week, the leaves will be flat and dry. Arrange the leaves on construction paper. Think about different animals and try to create their shapes.
- Tear off leaf pieces to make eyes and other small features.
- When you are happy with a leafy creature, glue the leaves onto the paper.