Let your imagination soar when you fly this macaw!
What You Need
- scarlet macaw finger puppet pattern
What You Do
- Download and print the Scarlet Macaw Finger Puppet pattern.
- Color the pieces on the pattern as instructed.
- Cut out the various pieces.
- Glue the blue “feathers” onto the red tail piece. Then glue on the yellow “feathers” and the red “feathers.” (See photo.)
- Glue the white beak and eye patches to the front of the head.
- Fold the macaw in half lengthwise. Then bring the two sides of the tail piece together to form a ring for your finger. Hold together with tape.