Here’s a fun, easy way to create homemade paper Valentine cards.
What You Need
- Colorful construction paper
What You Do
- Download the Pattern
Download the Valentine Patterns.
- Make Cards
Make cards with the pattern or use your wildest imagination to create your own cards. Other possible ideas:
- Squirrel: “I’m NUTS about you!”
- Snake: “You’re the besssssst!”
- Rabbit: “Hop to it and be my Valentine!”
- Wolf: “We’ll have a howlin’ good time together!”
- Bear: “I can’t BEAR to be without you!”
Craft by Michele Reyzer. Originally appeared in the February 2011 issue of Ranger Rick magazine.