Swim with a manatee at bath time!
What You Need
- 2 black buttons
- 2 round natural color sponges
- 2 plastic mesh bath sponges (“squishies”)
- reinforced toe, knee-high stocking
What You Do
- Cut two pieces off of one of the sponges to make flippers.
- Push the cut sponge into the stocking. Then push a squishy into the stocking, followed by the other sponge and the last squishy.
- Tie a knot in the stocking to make the manatee’s tail.
- Sew the remaining sponge pieces on either side of the manatee for flippers. Then sew the buttons on for eyes.