Turn a shopping bag into an a-mewsing holder for candy on Halloween night.
What You Need
- paper or plastic shopping bag with handles
- construction paper
What You Do
- Cut Out and Glue Cat’s Head
- Cut a semicircle out of construction paper. Trace around a bowl or lid to make it easier.
- Glue the semicircle along the bottom edge of one side of the bag.
- Add Ears and Eyes
- Cut out two triangles for the ears, and glue them in place.
- Cut four smaller triangles out of a piece of construction paper that is a different color. Glue them in place to make eyes.
- Add Whiskers
Cut six long, thin rectangles to make whiskers. Glue them on the cat’s face.
- Write on Bag
After the glue dries, use a marker to write “Trick-or-Treat” on the bag. Now the bag is ready for your little goblin to collect lots of treats!Activity created by Robin Walker.