Spoil Mom this Mother’s Day with this cinnamon roll and strawberry breakfast.
What You Need
- cinnamon sugar
- package of refrigerated crescent rolls
- large strawberry
What You Do
- Tear off an inch or two of dough and roll it into a snake shape so you can make each of the letters.
- Place the letters on an ungreased cookie sheet, and sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 375°F for 9 Minutes.
- Cut the strawberry in half to make a heart shape. Arrange the strawberry and letters to spell out “I love Mom” and serve.