Make a peanut butter sandwich with apples and bananas that looks like a high-flying kite!
What You Need
- slice of bread
- peanut butter
- piece of string cheese
- slice of cheddar cheese cut into small triangles
What You Do
- Toast the slice of bread.
- Spread the peanut butter across the toast. Cut the toast to make four triangles.
- Cut four thin slices of apple. Place them between the four toast triangles to make the body of the kite.
- Decorate the “kite” with bits of banana.
- Use the string cheese and the cheese triangles to make the kite’s tail.