Make your own edible “Puppy Chow” with peanut butter, chocolate, and cereal.
What You Need
- Microwave-safe bowl
- ¼ stick of butter or margarine
- 1 box of Crispix® cereal
- 12-ounce package dark chocolate chips
- Large, flat pan with sides
- Paper towel
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- Plastic grocery bag
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
What You Do
- Microwave Butter, Peanut Butter, and Chocolate
Combine the butter, chocolate chips, and peanut butter in a bowl. Cover with paper towel. Place in the microwave until melted. (This should take about two minutes.) Stir the melted ingredients until well mixed.
- Combine Cereal and Melted Mixture
Pour the cereal into a large pan. Then pour the melted mixture over the top, coating thoroughly.
- Coat Mixture with Powdered Sugar
Now put the coated cereal and powdered sugar into a plastic grocery bag. Shake the bag until the powdered sugar covers the cereal mixture. Pour into a bowl and chow down!