Use an old glove to make a colorful free frog finger puppet.
What You Need
- yellow construction paper
- old sock or mitten
- 2 googly eyes
- craft glue
- colorful craft feathers
What You Do
- Cut one finger off of the glove. (Put a little glue around the cut edge to avoid raveling.) “Paint” the finger with a green marker.
- Glue on pom-poms for eyes. Use a black marker to make pupils on the eyes.
- Add the legs and feet:
- Cut the green pipe cleaner in half. Glue each piece on the back of the finger puppet to make the frog’s legs.
- Cut the yellow pipe cleaner into 4 pieces that are each 1” long. Twist the pieces into “W” shapes to make the frog’s feet.
- Twist the ends of the green pipe cleaners around each foot.