Stretch the rubber band and watch the woodpecker peck its way down the line.
What You Need
- woodpecker pattern
- card stock
- plastic straw (cut down to 1″)
- rubber band (cut in half)
- 2 beads
- glue stick, scissors, and tape
What You Do
- Print the woodpecker pattern on card stock and cut it out.
- Fold the pattern in half and then tape the straw between the two bird halves. (See photo.)
- Glue the two sides of the bird together. Let dry.
- Thread the rubber band through the straw. Then tie a bead to each end of the rubber band.