Turn your name into a work of art with some treasures from nature.
by Michele Reyzer; photos by Mark Godfrey
What You Need
- cardboard or poster board
- craft glue
- twigs, leaves, bark, acorn caps, seedpods, small pebbles, or other natural objects
What You Do
2. Write your name lightly on a piece of cardboard or poster board. Arrange the objects you collected on the letters, then glue in place.
3. Once the glue has dried, tape a loop of string to the back of the cardboard.
4. Hang your sign in a place where you can admire it!