Children will swoop to the table when you serve this snowy owl snack made with rice cakes, peanut butter, and marshmallow crème.
What You Need
- 2 yellow gumdrops
- Marshmallow crème
- Peanut butter
- Pretzel rod
- 2 raisins
- 3 small rice cakes
What You Do
- Spread peanut butter on each rice cake. Then spread marshmallow crème on top of the peanut butter.
- Position two of the rice cakes on a plate to make the owl’s head and body. Then put a pretzel rod perch beneath the owl’s body.
- Carefully cut the third rice cake in half. Use the two halves to make the owl’s wings.
- Cut the tops off of two yellow gumdrops and place them on the owl’s head for eyes.
- Use a raisin to make the owl’s beak. Cut the second raisin in half to use for the pupils in the eyes.