What You Need
- 1 small banana, sliced and then frozen
- ½ cup of milk (We used vanilla almond milk, but any milk will do.)
- 1/3 cup of pineapple
- handful of baby spinach leaves (approximately ½ cup)
- green food coloring (optional)
What You Do
Combine all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. (To make your drink extra green, add a drop or two of food coloring.)
Makes one drink.
What you need
- green craft foam
- paper drinking straw
- shamrock pattern
What you do
- Use the pattern to cut a shamrock shape from craft foam.
- Slide the shamrock over the straw.