What You Need
- 6 strips of red cabbage
- green grape
- large piece of iceberg lettuce
- salad dressing
- 3 baby spinach leaves
What You Do
STEP 1: Arrange Lettuce and Spinach
- Place the iceberg lettuce on a plate.
- Put a small spinach leaf on top of a large spinach leaf and place them both on top of the iceberg lettuce.
- Cut the third spinach leaf in half and arrange to make the leaf insect’s front legs.
STEP 2: Add Grape and Cabbage
- Cut the grape in half and set on top of the spinach leaves to make the head.
- Add cabbage strips for the legs.
STEP 3: Add Dressing
Spritz the leaf insect with salad dressing.