Let your imagination soar with this albatross puppet.
What You Need
- albatross puppet pattern
- large sheet of white craft foam
- black and red markers
- old sock
What You Do
- Download the Albatross Pattern.
Download and print the albatross puppet pattern.
- Cut the Bird’s Body and Wings.
Use the pattern to cut the bird’s body and wings out of craft foam.
- Cut a Slit for the Wings.
Cut a slit in the bird’s body for the wings.
- Draw the Beak, Eyes, and Feathers.
Draw the bird’s beak, eyes, and feathers with the markers.
- Put on the Bird’s Wings.
Slide the wings through the slit in the bird’s body.
- Staple the Sock On.
Staple the toe of the sock onto the underside of the bird’s body.