Decorate your windows, packages, or tree with these fragrant, easy-to-make ornaments.
What You Need
- 2 oz. cinnamon
- 4-6 oz. applesauce
- cookie cutters
What You Do
- Mix cinnamon with 4 oz. applesauce to make dough. (If the dough is too dry to work with, add more applesauce.)
- Roll out the dough until it is ¼” thick. Cut shapes with cookie cutters and place them on a baking sheet.
- Use a toothpick to make a hole in the top of each shape.
- Bake at 200° F for 20 minutes.
- After the shapes cool, thread ribbon through the holes for hanging.
Makes 10–15 ornaments